Filing a Complaint & Complaint Form Instructions
Submitting complaint form electronically or in written format
Select the appropriate complaint form link as it relates to your complaint (types listed below).
- Complete all Complaint form fields
For written form submission
- Print the completed complaint form
- Sign and Date the complaint form
- Include any documentation (receipts, invoices, pictures, etc.) that may support your claim
- Mail or hand deliver the completed complaint form and attachments, if any, to either of our office locations
- 3300 W. Sahara Ave, Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- 1755 E. Plumb Lane, Ste 229, Reno, NV 89502
For electronic submission
- Upon completion of the form enter your first and last name in the signature field, today's date in the date field and check the signature box to confirm your signature.
- Click the Print button to print a copy of your complaint for your record and then click the Submit button to submit your complaint.
- Please email any documentation (receipts, invoices, pictures, etc.) that may support your claim to email@example.com. You may also mail or hand deliver the documentation to either of our office locations listed above. Please reference your first and last name and the company you are filing the complaint against when submitting your supporting documents.
Interstate Household Goods Mover Complaints are investigated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Below are the links to file a complaint with the FMCSA and information on your rights and responsibilities when you move.
The Nevada Transportation Authority does not have jurisdiction over interstate service. Interstate service is defined as services originating in one State and ending in another State.
Pursuant to NAC 706.3974 and NAC 706A.420, your completed complaint form will be assigned to a Nevada Transportation Authority Investigator. The investigator will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 15 days. Within 20 days of receiving a complaint, the investigator will provide a copy of the complaint to the respondent and request a response to the complaint. Pursuant to NAC 706.3975 and NAC 706A.430, the respondent has up to 15 days to respond to the request of the investigator. Pursuant to NAC 706.3976 and 706A.440, the investigator will contact the complainant and the respondent to provide the results of the investigation.
The Nevada Transportation Authority Cannot Process Unsigned, Incomplete Or Illegible Complaint Forms.